Sunday, June 29, 2008

Revisitng Singapore Museum


After seeing some picture my wife took during her trip to the museum with Juan and son, I thought I should take a look too and see if there’s any opportunity for good picture to take. And so, I packed my beloved Canon EOS400D and ask my wife to revisit once again for me together with my daughter of course (to be my model for my picture).










THE LAST THREE PICTURE BELOW, I CAPTURED WITH THE HELP OF THE SUNLIGHT THAT GIVE A GOOD COMPOSITION. I LOVE IT.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,

I like your photos. Very well taken! My favourite is the last second one.

Do share more pics with us~!

Unknown said...

Thanks alot Joan! Beside my wife, you seems to be the only person that view my blog and will appreciate my photo. Your compliment is definitely a motivation for me. Thank you.