Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Outing

Image:Gracia trying to hold on the the bubbles mummy blew for her.

It's been quite a while I blog ever since Lina started working. Now that Gracia is without her mother most of the afternoon, I have to contribute more personal times and activities with her and will not have time to blog. Last Thursday I brought her swimming alone and like the first time, she was extremely happy and excited. In fact, I felt she was the most happier kid there. Because I was alone, I didn’t manage to take any picture. I didn’t want to risk myself in that position of choosing to save my camera or my precious daughter if both of them drown.

Anyway, last Sunday we decided to wake up early and had an early family outing. We started our journey by driving my mother to play her weekend mahjong, after which I had promised my wife I will drive her to Tanjong Katong to buy a body scrub she has been using lately. The whether is pretty hot and we bought an ice cream and shared. Thru out the day, we've been to Liang Court, Clark Quay and then to Bishan Park to take pictures.

Here is Lina, blowing lots of bubbles for Gracia to chase and poke it.

We had joy, we had fun, we han season in the sun .... ```~~~***


Finally, Gracia seems to controls the bubbles with two sticks like a bubble conductor

No comments: