Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why is my piggy bank still empty?

I've been trying to crochet some pretty flowers over the weekend and make them into hair scrunchies so I can give some away to some very lovely girls in my life. Things just weren't going my way. I tried my hands at it for many times, from my bedroom to the bathroom and finally to the sofa in my living room hoping that a change of environment will turn my luck around. No luck!! I was feeling kind of frustrated that I have to redo and undo my stitches many times. Today I am feeling a bit demoralised by my many failed attempts and was surfing the net for other items to crochet but I wasn't feeling satisfied. Deep down inside my heart, there was an urge to complete what I have started. So I copied down the instructions again and hopefully I can get it right tonight. : )

Posted by Lina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you girl!
Waiting to see your flower ok :-)

A Dream said...

Jia You too!

Today, I also had a terrible day leh.. and taxi uncle says..so many accidents on the express ways.. must be the stars moving in some wierd direction :P

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you Joan and sis. I stayed up till 1130pm yesterday and successfully figured out the confusing instructions and I am going to buy different colors of yarn and make them into some lovely slips soon.