Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009.

Farewell 2008.
This year felt muck like a F1 race that whizzed by in a flash during the night race at the Singapore Grand Prix.

I have hardly had time to look back and take in all that transpired in the last 12 months or so, and now I am already trying to make a fresh new resolution for 2009.

I have always looked forward to a new year – not just because it reminds me of Gracia getting older and more independent but also the distance away to my goals and dreams are getting nearer.

But a New Year, however, means a whole lot more to me than just seeing Gracia growing up and knowing my dreams are getting nearer.

It has always been a time of renewal. I see every year-end as a period for self-reflection. This is also the time to surrender my heart to those who mean the most to me, especially my wife whom we had our fair share of conflicts as a husband and wife so that I can be renewed, refreshed, and restored. I am going to be a better husband this year.

There’s no better time than a new year to rethink our priorities. And for 2009, I am set to burn my access fat, improve my stamina, eat well, sleep more and most of all, to focus on the over all well being of my health.

Gosh… I hate to sound like a broken records, I know (like many of you) I had made this kind of resolution before and failed to fulfilled the promised that I made. But for 2009, somehow, I felt I am having a uncompromising determination and will power within me that will push me to succeed and hopefully by end of 2009 I am not only a gangster dad but a macho dad too… lol….

Good-bye 2008 and welcome 2009!

Happy New Year and all the best for every one of you too.

No comments: