Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who has spectacles who has not?

It has been weeks since Gracia "tore" my pair of glasses apart and luckily it is still intact with a slight bent on the sides. Last Sunday, I brought Gracia along to the optical shop and put it on immediately after some adjustments from the optician.

Gracia: Woah! So nice!

Mummy: Mummy look so nice with the glasses on is it.

Gracia: Yes.

Daddy joined us a while later after work to have some Macdonald's ice cream and I was sharing with him where we been and what we did. I think Gracia must have been listening to us all the while.

Gracia (pointing at daddy): Daddy's specs.

Gracia (pointing at mummy): Mummy's specs.

Gracia (pointing at herself): Gracia no specs. (waving her hands)

Paul and I broke into laughter as this was the first time we heard Gracia relating the 3 of us together in her talk. : )

Posted by Lina

No comments: