Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I hate studying for exam

169 names of buildings. 115 Apartments, a couple hundreds of names including sports complex, shopping malls, hospitals, places of interest, recreation and country clubs, embassies just to mention a few.... and there are the streets and routes direction that blow my mind into potato...

oh goodness i had no idea it was so hard!!! and tiring and blistering to my eyes... i feel blood flowing out from my eye ball... now i wish i were a dog. Like those sleeping around our neighbourhood. They're really at peace with the world and everything. running around and exploring, burying stuff and digging them up, chasing rats, finding food blah blah. No studying! Sigh. I'm such a pessimist when come to exam or test. I only love reading for leisure sake... Well give me something to be optimistic about then. Perhaps passing my vocational licence on my first attempt...

No comments: