Thursday, December 3, 2009

YOUR TAXI UNCLE "NOT"

Collected my Vocational Taxi Licence on Monday and immediately went down to Sim Ming Road COMFORT to apply as their hirer ... not that I am a typical kiasu Singaporean.. but I heard there are long waiting list for those who decide to drive their new Hydai Sonata which is also my intention. The lady attended to me suggested a 2ND hand Sonata instead of a brand new one....

Reason 1: The waiting list would be shorter thus I probably will get it on 15 Dec which I had requested.

Reason 2 : I left only 12 point as a result of a red light camera offend last month... gosh... and with only 12 point left, it is risky for me to take up a brand new taxi becos it come with a one year contract.. (I only have to serve the remaining contract for a used TAXI).

Anyway, this coming 15th Dec.. I'll officially be a taxi driver (but for goodness sake, dun call me a taxi uncle OK). by left or by right, by up or down, I cannot associate myself with those typical taxi uncle whom mostly wear long sleeve button shirt(usually white), match with a black color pants and a 555 note pad in their shirt pocket to record their taking.... (pls dun sue me for discrimination), I have nothing against taxi uncle... they should be respected like anyone else who's decently earning hard cash to support their family... i just see myself as a different kind or generation of driver... perhaps, i am the only taxi driver who blog.... or maybe not.... its your guess...

No comments: