Monday, March 15, 2010

Finally a complete family outing





Ever since I started driving a cab, we haven't had a family outing with Gracia complete with both parent. It's either Lina and Gracia on weekdays till Sat, or Daddy with Gracia on Sunday while mummy needed a break after 6 challenging, stimulating and really taxing days. Am I overstating??? (you won't know until you become a mom).

While I had to clock long hours on weekdays to made a decent income, considering I am a lone hirer of my taxi with a $103 a day rental burdening on my shoulder, I needed a supporting wife whom can scarifies taking good care of Gracia and household issues with effectiveness so that I can have no worries and be able to focus at work.

Though, we both needed some time to adjust our new responsibilities and roles. I am glad to say that the sensitive and adapting period is over and we are both somehow settled down with some balance of family, work and personal time. Nevertheless, negative and conflicting things like tiredness, Gracia tantrum etc will still arise and try to irritate anyone of us to start another vexation, still it will not split us apart. In fact, it'll only made us and this family stronger, after all we'd gone through so many episode of obstacle and is still closely together as a united family.

Yesterday was really a happy Sunday esp for Gracia because Lina decided she would Join us and have fun together after such a long while. We decided not to drive as usual and take public transport instead. We took a train, alighted at City Hall, have a stroll from MRT station to Supreme Court then to Art House and finally had a cruise ride along Singapore River... Oh, I told Lina we just pretend to feel like a tourist... hee... (actually I just want to save money to a real holiday) hee hee hee... don't let her know ok?... kakaka....

















No comments: