Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hippity-hop Hoppity-hop

What to do when I feel tiredness in me. I feel like slacking but Gracia will definitely not slack.... So this is what we did.

Hippity-hop Hoppity-hop...



Then she decided to draw mummy. Do I look like an alien? Hee. I am proud to comment I am impressed by her drawing! It looks completely like me! Lol!





Adding legs and shoes for me... Now I look normal. Well..perfect! I can say.. : ) but Gracia... where are mummy's hands?



She drew daddy's face too, with only one eye. Or if I understand correctly from her view, there are 3 circles which represents 2 eyes and 1 nose. :P

The rain won't be coming anytime soon... so we brought out the pail and scrub. How easy to wash away the chalk..




A bonus for a slacking mum: A tired kid which will guarantee an early night rest. :)

Posted by Lina

No comments: