Saturday, December 18, 2010

STANDARD CHARTER RUN 2010 Part 2





Gracia : But daddy, my muscle really cramp... can you don't make fun of me and help me please daddy.




Daddy : Ok la Ok la.... Daddy won't force you ok. I will carry you ok.




Gracia: Run faster daddy, why are you so slow. Hurry up daddy, we are lacking behind.
Daddy: Gracia, don't just used your mouth to do the running and ask daddy to run faster ok, can you see sweat pouring out from my forehead. You think it's easy to run carry a big baby like you. Just look at how droopy my face is, I gotta admit I am getting old.




Daddy : Hi look Gracia, I can see the finish line, can you?




Daddy : Ok Gracia..... the finish line is just 100m away, daddy will not be with you from birth to death, one day I'll be gone, so is this race. You gotta finish this race by yourself my girl. It's your life! It's your race! Take control and face it even when in pain, you must be like daddy to persevere all the way till the end ok... that's the reason why I bring you to this race, to show you that life is not just about who can be the first person pressing the lift button and most of the time, daddy or mummy will always pretend we're slower and let you win. But in the real world, you're competing with others who will not give in and you gotta face the music yourself win or lose, pain or gain. Understand? Come on!!! Show me the spirit baby!!!





Keep it up baby! Keep it up! We're almost there....




That's my baby....



And we finally reach the finish line. I am so proud of you Gracia.




Gracia: I need water.... lots of water....




Daddy: And I need a wheelchair to push me to a place where there is air-con. Pls.....
"Daddy!You're weak la"



Just got here first medal and is feeling proud.




Above: How the medal looks like...


We have entered the race. Ran the race. And now finished the race.
We will re-enter the race again next year. Conquer it. And redeem the next medal and the next and the next until Gracia turn adult and can participate from half marathon to full... hopefully...


No comments: