Friday, July 4, 2008

Inauspicious?

Well, I am not a pantang person in nature(pantang means superstitious in malay), but last week I can't help but to accept and believe there is a certain degrees of inauspicious on that particular day. Was it a astrology crash on my birth date or was it because of that mirror? You see, we just bought a mirror from Ikea the day before, and it collapse when I placed it improperly against our desk. Fortunately it did not break into pieces, but still we got a fright from that thunderstorm sound when it felt. Despite the mirror toughness, the glue that stick in between the frame seems powerless enough to hold any longer. So we change a new one from Ikea and the rest is history. Now lets go back to what happen after that unexpected day.

The first thing I got that next morning was an unwanted call from my boss to do some additional job, after which, thru out the whole day, everything seems unfortunate, miserable and hapless. I'll just cut short the minor issues and talk about the most disastrous encounter of that day. It seems to me that all the other road user are either asking me to knock them down or they'll bump me back if I do not. After avoiding a couple collisions, a SBS bus driver finally smashed onto my side, splitting my van's left signal and headlight. That's bad enough for me to leave my van for repair at least 3 to 4 days.




Inauspicious because of the mirror blunder? Astrology or Zodiac Influences?
Or was it just mere coincident of all the infelicitous events in one day?
You decide.

No comments: