Friday, July 4, 2008

Sausage Spaghetti

Yummy!



Another food experiment from my wife. 7/10 points this time, don't know why I still prefer the first spaghetti she cooked (Ham Spaghetti). Perhaps I was too hungry that time or maybe it was really so delicious I still remember it till now. I suggest she try cooking the same Ham Spaghetti again when I am not too hungry and see if it still tastes the same. Nevertheless, this sausage spaghetti still beat the previous one, which I only give 5.5 point.

However, even if she cooked something which I can only give 1 point. I still like to eat it. Because every time I eat something she cooked, regardless how delicious or not it is, I am already felt pamper, spoil and fulfill.

So cook more often and try more new stuff my dear. Most importantly, enjoy your cooking.

No comments: