Friday, July 18, 2008

Father and daughter






















In my personal opinion, this is the best picture I have seen my husband in. He looks relax and confident in it. Several years ago, we were dating as a couple then we entered into marriage life. Life didnt change much for the both of us till then. Yes, we had our own home and life was basically just "you n me". A year plus ago, Gracia was born. Entering into parenthood was not an easy one. However, I am very proud to say my husband had done all things truly well till now though occasionally we still do things which annoy each other. In the recent years, his confidence has grown, his spirit is stronger, he's clear about what he wants in life and still having a zest for life! I would like to say, "thank you my dear" for pruning our home sweet home everyday. If life is a garden, I would say he's one of the best gardeners on earth. : )
Posted by Lina

No comments: