Friday, July 25, 2008

What has gangsterdad been up to lately?

Gangsterdad has been rather busy lately embarking on a new project. Paul's photohut. It's my first time witnessing how well gangsterdad had been coping with the jargons of the information technology world considering his non IT background. I am looking forward very much to see the end result and I wanna add, going through this journey and witnessing the changes n improvements day by day is far more worth than the end result I believe. Am keeping my fingers crossed and I wanna cheer gangsterdad on, excellent pictures my dear! Your pictures speaks so much of our family life. I will never exchange them for anything else in this world. Jia you ok!
"God has given u a talent, never loose it in life's routine"
Posted by Lina

No comments: