Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A battle with PROCRASTINATION


Lately I've been procrastinating. I've been borrowing books on crocheting for the past few months, tried a few basic stitches in rectangles and I am still nowhere near to crochet a what I call a decent piece of accessory for my girl!! I hate procrastinating yet sometimes I find myself best at procrastinating and that's the reason why I call this a battle. Whether it's a battle won or lost this time, I am giving myself a pat on my shoulders first for if I am not trying to help myself, I wouldnt have posted it here to "force" myself to complete an accessory for Gracia. My first crochet project will be a girl's beanie. I hope I'll be able to post the first few rounds of a decent crocheted beanie here soon. Do stay tuned! : )
Posted by Lina

No comments: