Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mistake

It was a disaster. Not only couldnt it fit into Gracia's head, it does not even have the shape of a hat! I am not going to say more about it just that I woke up at 3 plus in the morning, somtimes 4 plus, crochet till 6 plus before I get ready for work. I am just going to try again and hopefully my 2nd attempt will not end up looking like this again. I will have to forgo this project till I get the instructions right, hopefully from a kind soul's help. This time I am going to have a brand new 2nd project. My next destination will be to the national library again!
Posted by Lina



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

Even though it did not turn out what it was meant to be, it still look nice and neat. Can use as a coaster for cups or any ornaments too!

Looking forward to see your next piece of work soon!

Unknown said...

Thanks girl for your encouragement. I have unstitched the work and will continue to crochet till I get it right. :P