Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The loving side of gangsterdad

What prompted me to post this about gangsterdad is because as a wife to gangsterdad, I am truly touched by his gesture. Before my memory fails me, I think I had better pen it down and let it serve as a lovely memory between us when we grow old. Among my women friends, I feel extremely loved by my husband because he is one such man who will buy clothes for his wife (tat's me!!) hehe. Honestly which woman wouldnt be touched by such a simple gesture from her husband? And its funny that whatever dress or shirt he buys for me, I'll always find it nicer n more attractive than those bought by myself! Please do not think that I do not have my own taste in styling myself but rather, I would like to put it this way- women love to please their husband. Everytime I wear something bought by gangsterdad, he will find it unusually different and beautiful. I would like to say, thank you my dear.. ur truly one in a million. Posted by Lina


Image: Gangsterdad bought this for me last Saturday on his own birthday, he say it'll be more meaningful that way.




Image: And this one on my birthday.

No comments: