Monday, October 13, 2008

Blowing Dandelions

There is a mini garden Gracia and I enjoy every morning on the weekends. She loves to step on the sand while I love to look out for small purple butterflies fluttering around beautifully. We both love to blow at dandelions. Gracia never fails to get excited blowing them. It's just such a lovely sight to behold.

I am happy Gracia prefers the garden to the playground whenever we go downstairs. It means I can relax instead of playing with her at the playground.haha! I used to love playing at the playground but I will try my best to shun them now when possible because it's just so tiring to play with the kids! Lazy mum. Time to do something about my stamina. Hee.I am looking forward to this coming weekend again so we can spend some really nice time in front of purple butterflies and lovely white dandelions. Daddy.... just in case you're wondering what the both of us are up to every weekend morning while you're still sleeping, we are quietly enjoying the beauty of nature and happily stepping on each other's shadows. :)
Posted by Lina

No comments: