Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spectacles no more

Hurray!
No more banging on the wall because of fogging glasses when I get out of an air-conditioned place or drinking hot soup.

Guess what?
A week ago, I finally went for the LASIK surgery on my eyes. I had been thinking about doing it for a long time, if not for my broken spectacle, I may still be procastinating because it's beyong my budget. But recent clinic competition has encourage the price to fall, and with a 24 months interest free installment plan, what's more to wait!

I am so happy I don't have to wake up to the world of blur and wiping accidental finger prints off my glasses.
And shooting every picture when using my DSLR makes more easy.
Before my surgery, I always wondered what kinda haircut my hairdresser is giving me. Now, I can spot if my sideburn is unevenly level. "Hello, Hairdresser, do you hear me?"

But most importantly, I can look stylo-milo again with sunglasses bought from the counter. Steady steady poo pee pee la....

No comments: