Thursday, December 29, 2011

A year of sowing and waiting for a year of reaping.

2011 have been a year of blessing for me though many of my goals have not been absolutely met. I have a drastic career changed, moved back to my own house and added one more lovely boy 'Xavier' into my feeding list(and i feel proud of it). I am actually feeling a little guilty not having any photos or posting regarding him since the day he arrived. I am really sorry my son, its not that daddy favor JieJie more than you but daddy is really busy trying to cope with my new path of career and there is also this Facebook to blame as it is more convenient to upload photos compare to this blogging channel. Daddy promise I will blog and upload more of you into this digital dairy once everything is more settle down ok. There are just too much responsibilities for me to handle now and daddy really need to make use of my time productively.


   2012 should be a more challenging year for me and daddy already have in mind some goals I aim to achieve. Not resolutions but goals because a resolutions will only turn against me as if I resolve to do something, I HAVE to do it, and I am just setting myself up for disaster! But, you know me, daddy is a spontaneous man and I don't like to plan things ahead. And while the items in my mind are not resolutions, but just my new year goals, its really ok. Goals are okay because the timeline is fluid, and there is no 'HAVE TO DO IT'. Just, “I would like to do it.” As passive as it may sound, I really know myself that things will eventually screw up if I plan much ahead of it. But no planning doesn't mean I am going to wait till it rains before I replace a broken umbrella. For me, I am more like a wind surfer who aim to reach its destination with the help of the wind. You see my point now?

   So, when Santa has come and gone, and we’ve eaten and drank ourselves stupid and bloated, these are my goals for the first quarter 2012. And maybe the second quarter – what can I say, it’s a FLUID list!
1) To keep myself healthier, fitter and muscular (i guess that's every men goals)
2) Sell more houses
3) Able to save enough for a Christmas trip for my family by December
4) Eat more veggie
5) Buy an ipad 2 (another icannot resist guy)
6) Finally, to have another baby (just kidding my wife, take it easy) unless by accident.... lol....

No comments: