Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Same parent different personality

Xavier is almost going to 9 months old!

Its been a journey since our first child Gracia was born and followed by our 8 months old Xavier. Both bring lots of experience to us. They made us cried, tortured us physically and punished us with countless sleepless night, but above all, their laughter never fail to brighten up our days and the look into their sparkling eyes can sometimes melt our heart after a tiring day at a fast pace battling field.   

It's been interesting just watching them grow and express each their own personality. In my opinion, Gracia is a girl who move her brain cell more than her body while her little brother will slither all the way out our arms when we carry him(like a worm). Both are observant but Gracia seems to be easily distracted by her surrounding (esp with people). While Xavier may seems a little more focus (maybe he's not as concious as her sister the people around him yet), he appear to be more timid. A nervous system breakdown easily in him if there is a sound slightly louder than usual ( i like to think positively though, he's just extremely sensitive to sound and could have potential as a musician :). The way they accept things from us also distinguish Xavier as a boy to be more casual than her sister who tend to be more selective. How interesting it is to associate both totally different personalities as my own child. I love both of them equally despite their differences, like a pair of shoe, both play a influential role in my life and I ll never play favoritism to one another.  

To Gracia, you ll always be my precious sweetie angel in my heart no matter how old you are and how much you have grown. And to my handsome boy Xavier, you gotta be the boy who I ll spent my life dedicating to nurturing you how to be a man your wife will be proud of. But first, you gotta learn how to enjoy a soccer match with me.

No comments: